Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-18 Origin: Site
If you live in a snowy place and there is no hot water bottle at the foot of your bed, please consider it again. A Hot Water Bottle will keep you warm, cozy, and relaxed on cold days.
This passage is going to talk about the following of hot water bottles:
(1) How to use hot water bottles
(2) Is the hot water bottle safe to use?
(3) Smart precautions for hot water bottle use
Fill the hot water bottle with hot water. Don’t fill boiling water in hot water bottle, wait for it to cool down. Pour the water carefully, and then tighten the cap.
If you have a hot water bottle cover, please wear it. A Hot Water Bottle With Cover keeps warm longer and protects you from burns when using it.
Yes, just use and maintain them responsibly. All our hot water bottles are manufactured under international safety standards. Before use, check your hot water bottles to make sure the stopper is tightened and kept in place. After that, please check regularly for signs of wear, damage, and leakage. If you have questions about the hot water bottle, please feel free to Contact us.
1. After the hot water bottle is full, do not sit, lie on it or apply excessive pressure to the hot water bottles.
2. Do not directly touch an area of the body for more than 20 minutes.
3. Do not allow babies under 36 months or unsupervised children to use hot water bottles. If you suffer from a latex allergy, do not use rubber hot water bottles.
4. Inject water no more than two-thirds of the bottle.
5. We strongly recommend that you always use a cover for your thermos, especially when it is used by children, the elderly, or people who are sensitive or lack sensation on the skin.
Superfit is a professional manufacturer of hot water bags. For many years we have been dedicated to the manufacture of hot water bags and the development of new models.
We have earned the trust and praise of customers both at home and abroad for our exceptional products and high-quality services since our inception. We can produce different sizes and types of hot water bags according to customer needs.