Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-05-18 Origin: Site
An inspirational spirometer is a device that helps you breathe deeply, opens the airbags in your lungs, and helps clear secretions. It can help reduce the chance of respiratory problems, such as chest infections and pneumonia. The spirometer has three balls, three different weights, which rise according to the depth of your breathing.
Why should I use one?
An incentive spirometer is a device used to help your lungs recover from surgery or lung disease. When you have chest, back, rib pain, or drowsiness due to pain relief, you can't breathe deeply enough to help clear the secretions from your lungs. Using an inspirational spirometer can teach you how to breathe slowly and deeply and help you maximize your vital capacity after surgery or as conditions such as lung disease progression. By using this device, you take a positive step in recovery and treatment.
Before you start:
Keep the instructions on the package because it tells you how to take care of your spirometer
Ensure adequate pain relief
Consider using pillows or rolled-up blankets for hugs during deep breathing and coughing.
Steps for use:
1. If possible, sit on the edge of a chair or bed and stand upright in a comfortable position
2. Erect the incentive spirometer
3. Normal breath
4. Put the mouthpiece in the mouth and seal the lips
5. Breathe slowly and deeply with your mouth, just like sucking with a straw
6. You should aim to lift one, two, or three balls and hold for 2-3 seconds
7. Exhale slowly through your nose and move your mouth away from your lips
8. Relax and breathe normally after each deep breath
9. Repeat the process, usually 10-15 times, as directed by the physical therapist or doctor. take your time. Take a few normal breaths between deep breaths
10. When you have completed a set of deep breaths, it is important to take a deep breath, then wheeze and cough. You should cough 2-3 times to remove any secretions
11. When you wake up and wake up at night, you should use an incentive spirometer every 2 hours.
If you start to feel dizzy or dizzy, slow down your breathing and give yourself more time between deep breaths.
keep the spirometer within reach so that you can remember to use it.
Ask your nurse if you need help.
When discussing discharge with you, ask if you should continue with these exercises when you get home.
Superfit’s high-quality anti-drop plastic Three Balls Inspiratory breathing measurement system, through a simple exercise, to improve the lung and detoxification.
Nonsterile packed separately in a box.
Compact, high-quality rupture-resistant plastics.
Can be disassembled into parts for cleaning and disinfection.
Deep breathing exercise machine for full breathing fitness from 600cc/sec to 1200 cc/ sec.
Helps to achieve optimal lung volume and restore interrupted breathing patterns.
Special designed three-level room to provide more effective and gradual exercise for patients.